The ISKCON temple will be located in Parsippany, the heart of Northern New Jersey. The following are some of the key highlights of the new temple location:
• New Jersey is the most densely populated state in the United States.
• Northern New Jersey is part of the larger New York City metropolis with a population of 18.4 million.
• Parsippany is a mere 30 miles west of mid-town Manhattan.
• Parsippany was named one of the best places to live in America by Money magazine.
• There are over 50 major (Fortune 500) corporations with offices in Parsippany.
• The land is conveniently located at the intersection of Interstate 80, Interstate 287, and U.S. Route 46.
• 14,000 residents of Indian heritage live in Parsippany, with another 85,000 persons of Indian heritage within a 25-mile radius.
• The land is walking distance from shops, parks, restaurants, and the Indian district of Parsippany.
• The 3.2 acre property is among the most valuable and prized locations of any ISKCON property in the world.